By purchasing an admission ticket or pass for Soaka Music and Arts Festival (“the Festival”), visitors agree to the General Terms and Conditions, prepared by wOw Events Ltd (“the Organiser” or “the Organisation”).
Opening hours Soaka Arts and Music Festival
Day 1: Iron Park:
|Friday 17th January 2020||6 pm to 12 am (midnight)|
Day 2: Up Market
|Saturday 18th January 2020||10 am to 6 pm|
Day 3: Till sunrise
|Sunday 19th January 2020||3 am to 9 am|
On each Festival day check-in is possible from the published start times until 1 hour before the stated event time. On each day check-out / re-entry may not be possible for the first two (2) hours.
Only visitors who are in the possession of a Soaka Arts and Music Festival Bracelet registered in their name will be admitted to the Festival.
1.1 Anyone entering the Festival grounds declares to have agreed to these General Terms and Conditions upon purchasing their tickets.
1.2 Anyone who fails to comply with these General Terms and Conditions may be refused admission to or be ejected from the Festival grounds. The Organization reserves the right to ban anyone who fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions admission to the Festival for the next five years.
2.1 All visitors who present themselves to the entrance of the Festival grounds must be in the possession of a valid Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelet registered in their name.
2.2 A Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelet grants one (1) person admission to all three (3) days of the festival. Anyone in the possession of a Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelet enters the Festival grounds at his/her own risk.
2.3 The minimum age for the Festival is 18 years. Any person born in 2001 will be allowed admittance, also if the age of 18 will not be reached until after the Festival. There will be no exception to this rule, not even if the person concerned is accompanied by a parent, guardian and/or other adult.
2.5 The Organiser reserves the right to prosecute any holder of Soaka Arts and Music Festival admission tickets or bracelets.
3.1 Soaka Arts and Music Festival tickets or bracelets are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3.2 Stolen or lost Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelets will not be refunded. The visitor is responsible to take care of his own bracelet. In case the Visitor requires a new bracelet (after theft or loss) during the Festival and within the Festival area, the Organiser will provide the visitor with a new bracelet.
4.1 All registered, valid, and activated Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelets must be scanned upon entering the festival grounds.
4.2 The Organiser and/or official ticket seller reserve the right to verify the identity of the festival visitors upon entering the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds. If a visitor is unable to identify him/herself, he/she will be refused admission to the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds, without any right to a refund of the admission price. Valid proofs of identity include: a valid ID, passport, or driver’s license.
The name on the proof of identity must be the same as the name in which the bracelet is registered. Copies of identity papers are not accepted. The Security Act expressly applies.
4.3 All Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelets are sent by the Organiser to the shipping address entered during purchase or can be picked up at a specified location(s) to be communicated the the Organizer at a later date. After purchase, tickets may no longer be exchanged, nor will it be possible to change the name(s) and/or address.
4.4 Lost or damaged bracelets will not be refunded. In case, for whatever reason, the Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelets do not reach the shipping address, the Main Buyer, who has made the purchase, should contact the Organiser and the Organiser will provide pick-up of the bracelet at the Festival. In the latter case, the bracelet have been shipped to Main Buyer and Main Buyer won’t be entitled to a new Festival package nor receive a refund for the Festival package Fee.
4.5 For tickets purchased during the Will Call sale bracelets will not be shipped. The holder of a Will Call ticket will not be entitled to a refund of the Bracelet Fee in case they don’t receive a Festival package.
5.1 Admission to the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds may be denied, and visitors may be ejected from the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds (without any entitlement to a refund of the admission price) if a visitor: (the following list is non-exhaustive):
- is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- is in the possession of or deals in drugs;
- was previously refused admission to other events / meetings by the Organiser or other authorities;
- shows behavior or wears clothing that is evidently aimed at disturbing the peace, provoking, or inciting to violence, hate, anger, xenophobia, race hate, etc.;
- puts the lives of other visitors at risk;
- is in the possession of banned objects;
- refuses to be searched/patted down by security personnel;
- refuses or fails to comply with the General Terms and Conditions.
6.1 Anyone in the possession of a valid Soaka Arts and Music Festival bracelet or special admittance voucher must have the personal bracelet or voucher validated upon entering the Soaka Arts and Music Festival.
6.2 Visitors may be searched or patted down by security personnel before being allowed admission to Soaka Arts and Music Festival . Security personnel may ask ticket holders of the same sex to subject themselves to a pat down and/or search of their clothes and luggage in order to intercept banned objects. If any banned objects are found, the security personnel will be entitled to confiscate the object and to refuse the owner admission to the Festival.
7.1 Access control is in conformity with the applicable laws and is aimed at preventing weapons or hazardous substances that may disrupt the goings-on at Soaka Arts and Music Festival or put the safety of the visitors at risk.
7.2 The following items are banned from the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds:
- Bringing your own food and drinks on Days 1 and 2 of the Festival;
- Bringing your own drinks in glass to on Day 3 of the Festival;
- Drugs or other illegal mind-enhancing substances;
- Deodorant or perfume in containers larger than 100ml
- Any other objects (umbrellas, parasols, camera tripods, laser pens, etc. …) of which the security personnel decide that they pose a risk to the other visitors of the festival;
- Projectiles or explosives in solid, liquid or gas form;
- Flammable products or materials & spray cans;
- Pyrotechnical objects (fireworks, torches, etc.);
- Any other weapons or sharp, pointy objects (sticks, chains, knives, …);
- Banners or items bearing discriminating and/or provocative texts or expressions that may be used in an attempt to disrupt the peace, or that may endanger the safety of the crowd and/or may cause injuries or damage to people and goods;
- Animals (except for guide dogs);
7.3 The following objects may be brought onto the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds:
- Disposable or compact photo cameras;
- Sun screen, cosmetic products, deodorant in containers of up to 100ml;
- Refreshers / vaporizers, small bag packs and other bags.
- Selfie-sticks which when extended are less than 1m in length and that are solely intended for photography.
8.1 Visitors to Soaka Arts and Music Festival are not allowed to:
- Enter zones to which their bracelet does not allow admission (the comfort zone, press zones, backstage, stages etc.);
- Climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the festival grounds;
- Block entrances, exits and emergency exits;
- Disguise themselves in order to make themselves unrecognizable with the intention to disturb the peace or put the safety of the other visitors at risk;
- Sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the Organiser;
- Throw or shoot objects in solid, liquid or gas form;
- Smoke where smoking is banned;
- Urinate in public;
- Wear full face masks (masks, morphsuites etc.);
- Park a vehicle without an official parking sticker issued by the Organiser. Cars may be towed at the owner’s expense;
- Tearing down, breaking, or trashing decorations;
- Steal decorations or any other material belonging to Soaka Arts and Music Festival
- Make fire;
- Crowd surfing.
9.1 Wearing texts, symbols, objects, clothes and/or other (visible) external expressions explicitly representing a political, social movement, or group is prohibited. Anything that hints at discrimination, incitement, or racism is strictly prohibited.
10.1 Anyone who is present at the Soaka Arts and Music Festival venue must obey the instructions and directions of the Organiser or its authorised representatives at the festival site(s) at all times, in order to ensure the public order and safety during the Festival.
11.1 For safety reasons the Organiser reserves the right:
- To interrupt or discontinue the Festival;
- To prevent visitors at the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds from leaving the festival grounds until further notice;
- to ask visitors to leave the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds;
- to refuse visitors admission to the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds, even if they possess a valid admission ticket.
11.2 The Organiser may find himself forced to change or alter the Festival program. In this event the admission ticket will remain valid and no admission tickets will be refunded or exchanged.
12.1 Through these General Terms and Conditions, the Organiser informs all visitors of the fact that the Organiser collects data to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour, to protect or enforce legal rights and for security reasons. This concerns the following personal data: first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence. Where permitted by law, the Organiser may also share these personal data (first name, last name, date of birth and country of residence) to government agencies or other authorised bodies, to protect or enforce his rights or the rights of third parties, or in the detection and prevention of fraud or other crimes. These government agencies or authorized bodies may give the Organiser a negative advise concerning the access of a ticket holder. In this case the Organiser refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or evict that person from the Festival. The ticket holder will not have any right to compensation of damages.
12.2 To be able to execute your purchase, the Organizer needs to share your data with third parties. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, you explicitly give consent to share your data with the following parties for the following objectives.
12.2.1 The Organiser may share your data with the following objectives:
- Booking of hotels, busses and flights
- Cashless top-ups, cashless payments at the Festival and cashless refunds
- Check-in procedures and hospitality facilities
- Where permitted by law criminal records of ticket holders can be checked by the government agencies and in case of a negative advise by these government agencies, ticket holders can be blocked from the Festival. The Organiser will never get access to any criminal records nor do profiling.
- Customer service by the Organiser and their ticket providers
- Fulfillment and shipment of Soaka Arts and Music Festival (to make sure your ticket/bracelet is sent to you)
- Printing of among others hard tickets (only in case you receive hard tickets)
- Reporting and statistics about visitors of het Festival
- Security, safety and health measurements
- Ticket and payment processing
- Transactional e-mails by the Organiser (such as e-mails to remind you to personalize your tickets, your e-ticket, your payment confirmation)
- Transportation to and from the Festival or to and from hotels/B&B
12.2.2 The Organiser may share your data with the following parties:
- Booking companies
- Cashless payments partner of the Organiser
- Fulfillment and shipment companies
- Hospitality staff at check-in points
- Local and federal governments
- Mailing companies
- Operational staff on site
- Payment processing companies
- Printing companies
- Safety and health companies and staff (such as security or first aid personnel)
- Ticket providers: Brussels Airlines and Paylogic
- Transportation companies
12.3 By entering the Soaka Arts and Music Festival grounds, all visitors automatically consent to being photographed or filmed and herewith grant the Organiser permission to use and/or broadcast these digital images. The Organiser may use these digital images for promotional and/or commercial purposes related to Soaka Arts and Music Festival . In addition, these images may be used by commercial and/or (media) partners. Images may furthermore be recorded and stored by the police and/or Organiser for maintaining and enforcing the security on the festival grounds, and to prevent, investigate and punish crimes and breaches of the General Terms and Conditions by establishing the identity of the perpetrators using these digital images.
12.4 The Festival grounds are under camera surveillance in accordance with the Act of 21 March 2018.
12.5 All visitors are entitled to object, free of charge, to the use of their data by notifying the Organiser of their objection in writing (email@example.com). All visitors may furthermore request the Organiser in writing to change, modify or delete their personal data.
12.5.1 If the visitor who purchased the tickets (“Main Buyer”) wishes to use his right to be forgotten, he acknowledges that the Organiser can no longer fulfill his order nor give access to the Festival to anyone within the order. The Main Buyer will not be entitled to a refund.
12.5.2 If one of the personalized guests of the Main Buyer uses his right to be forgotten, he acknowledges that the Organiser can no longer fulfill this ticket nor give access to the Festival. The Main Buyer will not be entitled to a refund.
12.6 All photographs and film shot by visitors on the festival grounds may only be used for commercial or public purposes with the prior written consent of the Organiser.
12.7 Visitors of the Festival are not allowed to make or broadcast (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings at the festival grounds without the prior written consent of the Organiser. This prohibition also applies to the use and/or publication of these (semi) professional (livestream) video and/or audio recordings after the end of the festival without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
14.1 Soaka Arts and Music Festival Ticket
- Tickets to Soaka Arts and Music Festival may only be purchased through the following channels: www.soakatt.com and authorized committee members. Do not purchase your Soaka Arts and Music Festival tickets through unofficial channels!
- Tickets to Soaka Arts and Music Festival may only be purchased after making an account on the SoakaTT website (soakatt.com).
- Automated registrations are not allowed and will not be valid.
- Each E-ticket must be personalised. The Organiser has the right to cancel any tickets that are not personalized. In that event the purchase price for the ticket will be refunded to the Main Buyer, after deducting the Ticket Refund Fee.
- After personalization, the personalized guests need to create a Soaka Arts and Music Festival Account via www.soakatt.com. The purchase will only be final after all guests have created this Soaka Arts and Music Festival account. Following the personalization period stipulated by the Organiser, the name on the ticket may no longer be changed. If the name on the bracelet/ticket does not correspond with the name on the proof of identity, the Organiser may refuse the bearer admission.
- If bracelets cannot be delivered due to errors in the data provided during the registration and/or purchase procedure, or because the parcel for some reason cannot be delivered by mail in the country of destination, the delivery feed will not be refunded neither will the Organisation be obliged to provide a new Soaka Arts and Music Festival package. However, the Organisation will provide the Main Buyer with new bracelets at the festival site.
- It is prohibited to trade or resell Soaka Arts and Music Festival tickets or bracelets in any way without the express permission of the Organiser, nor use them for commercial or promotional purposes. Admission tickets may only be exchanged via the Organiser’s official Exchange Desk. The Exchange Desk does not guarantee an exchange. Any tickets that are resold will in no event grant the original owner access. When reselling tickets through the Exchange Desk, a Ticket Refund Fee will be charged.
- The Organiser and/or the official ticket seller reserve the right to cancel Soaka Arts and Music Festival tickets if it is established that the tickets were purchased illegally or fraudulently via third parties or third-party websites. All expenses relating to the cancellation will be recovered from the Main buyer. The Organisation reserves the right to take legal action or hand over the case to the relevant authorities.
16.1 It is prohibited to distribute flyers or hang up posters within or outside the Festival grounds during the Festival.
17.1 Soaka Arts and Music Festival applies a zero-tolerance policy concerning drugs.
17.2 Using, dealing in, or possession of drugs on the Festival grounds is strictly prohibited. If proof hereof is found, through strict surveillance and inspection, the person involved will be removed from the Festival grounds and denied admission for a period of 5 consecutive years.
17.3 All visitors will be given the opportunity to leave any drugs in special drug amnesty bins before entering the Festival grounds without facing any (legal) consequences.
17.4 If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs onto the Festival grounds.
17.5 All directions and instructions given by the security personnel must be obeyed immediately. If possession of banned or dangerous weapons is suspected, the security personnel will be entitled to make a search. Refusal to submit to a search may result in being removed from the event.
23.1 The Organisers are solely liable for direct damage suffered by a visitor that is directly and solely caused by a breach on the part of the Organiser. However, only damages for which the Organiser is insured and in respect of which the insurer is willing to pay is eligible for compensation. Excluded from compensation are: (i) consequential damage, (ii) immaterial damage (iii) and intentional damage or damage caused by willful recklessness of the visitor.
23.2 All visitors enter the parking areas and the Festival grounds at their own risk, in the sense that the Organiser is not liable for any damage caused in connection with entering or being on the grounds and/or attending concerts, such as hearing damage, eye damage, and other physical disorders.
24.1 The Organiser may only cancel or postpone the Festival in the event of force majeure or if the Organiser has another demonstrable compelling reason to cancel or postpone the Festival. Force majeure events include but are not limited to: terrorist threats, terrorist attacks, inclement weather, strikes, fire, war, government intervention, pandemics, illness of artists, failure of and/or delays in technical facilities, failure of and/or delays in means of transport, etc.
24.3 If a visitor wishes to cancel his/her admission ticket due to concerns over terrorist threats and/or attacks, the purchase price will in no event be refunded.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ADMISSION BEING REFUSED OR DENIED, OR IN BEING EXPELLED, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. ALL VISITORS WHO ARE REFUSED OR DENIED ADMISSION OR ARE EXPELLED, ARE OBLIGED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS